Camping at Greenways of Gower
Our four-star campsite offers spectacular views right in the heart of the Gower Peninsular, an experience for the whole family to enjoy. Oxwich Bay is within walking distance and access to the Gower Coast Path is only a short walk from the campsite.
Our beautifully maintained campsite is available throughout the season from Easter (or the 1st April) to the end of September each year and has an award-winning shower block with year-round underfloor heating.
Please note that we are a traditional open-field style campsite and we do not allocate pitches, so you are free to pitch up wherever you choose, however please keep a 5-metre distance between tents.
We are a family-oriented camping facility. Therefore, we do not generally accept group bookings of anymore than 3 adults per pitch. (Families with teenagers/classed as adults will be accepted). If you're unsure, please call us to avoid your booking being cancelled, or turned away.
- There is a minimum of 2-nights stay on weekends throughout the high season and a minimum of 3-nights stay on Bank Holiday weekends.
- Payment must be made in full at the time of booking. You cannot cancel your booking within 14 days of your arrival date. If you cancel more than 14 days before your arrival date, then we agree to refund your booking, less a £20 cancellation fee. No refunds will be given for cancellations within 14 days of arrival, or for inclement weather or early departures.
- We operate a ‘peaceful enjoyment' & a NO LOUD MUSIC policy and we offer two quiet fields, where music is not permitted at all. This means no bluetooth speakers, portable radios, or amps in those fields. On the remainder of the campsite, music levels must be kept at a reasonable volume at all times.
- All visitors to the park are required to act responsibly and respectfully at all times whilst on the park and in the local community and to be respectful to their fellow campers. Anyone causing serious noise and disruption will be made to leave the park and no refunds will be given.
- Firepits must be kept off the ground, so as not to damage the grass. However, they are not permitted on Bank Holiday weekends, or other very busy weekends. Please check with us, as it will depend on how busy we are as to whether you can use one.
- We offer an award-winning, eco-friendly, modern shower block facility. There is hot water on demand, wonderful under-floor heating and we do not charge for the showers. We have coin-operated hairdryers in the ladies’ shower room and baby changing stations in all rooms.
- We also have a utilities room, which offers coin-operated laundry and ironing, as well as a large chest freezer and a coin-operated coffee machine.
Well behaved dogs, with responsible owners, are welcome at the campsite, provided they are kept on a short leash and are not free-roaming. Dogs must be exercised off-site, as we do not have a specific dog walking area where they can free-roam. The beach is close by however, where they can run around to their hearts content. It should also go without saying that dog owners are expected to watch their pet at all times and to clean up after them.
- Visitors to the campsite are not permitted under any circumstances. Anyone found to be on the campsite who is not booked in will result in the whole group being asked to leave, so please do not allow friends who are not customers, or thier vehicles, onto the campsite.
- All vehicles must display a car pass at all times. Vehicles without a car pass must not enter the campsite.
Please note: We do not reply to emails that enquire about things which are covered on this website, or within the terms and conditions documents that would have been emailed to you upon booking online.
Camping Tariff 2023
We only offer non-electric pitches.
We only welcome tents and campervans on our site. We do not accept touring caravans or motorhomes, nor do we allow generators.
Our campsite is operated on a first come-first served basis and spaces are not reserved, as we are an open-field concept campsite. This means, you get the choice as to where you would like to pitch up. Please be courteous to others by pitching up in a row, rather than pitching up in circles, groups, or corals. We also ask that you keep your tent 5 metres away from other tents and campervans.
Small 1-2 berth tent (2.5m x 2m), one car and two people
|Low Season:||£23 per night|
|High Season:||£30 per night|
One family sized, 3+ berth tent with up to 2 adults and 3 children. Or a 3+ berth tent with one car, or SWB campervan with a drive-away awning. Or a small 2-man tent/trailer tent, with one car.
|Low Season:||£30 per night|
|High Season:||£40 per night|
Additional fees apply for any add-ons.
17th May – 25th May 2023
5th June – 20th July 2023
4th Sept – 30th Sept 2023 (closed)
All Bank Holidays weekends and weekends in June and July are charged at high season rates
31st March – 16th April 2023
26th May – 4th June 2023
21st July – 3rd Sept 2023